The Pazo das Torres do Allo, located in the municipality of Zas, is one of the oldest pazos in Galicia dated at the end of the 15th century. During our visit we can see an example of noble life of the high middle ages. This building was built by the Gomes de Rioboo family, vassals of the Counts of Altamira.
The building is located on a land where nowadays there is an apple orchard. The exterior is surrounded by meadows and pines. It is reached by a sycamore maples and oaks road until a square in which the entrance to the walled enclosure is. It is composed of two towers of three heights linked by the nucleus of the building of only two plants.
From May 29th to June 14th:
- Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
From June 15th to September 15th:
- Monday to Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
With the collaboration of the Zas City Council.
INFORMATION CONCERNING THE CORONAVIRUS:
- The entrance to the places must be done with a mask that each person must wear, except for children under 6 years.
- Distance rules are compulsory and the maximum capacity indicated for each venue must be respected.
- There is hydroalcoholic gel at your disposal.
The visitor assistance services offered by the A Coruña Provincial Council are free.
Additional Information: Heritage and Contracting Service. Phone .: +34 981 080 314 / +34 981 080 300.