Visit to the most northern point of the Iberian Peninsula and the Coído de Bares, port of Phoenician origin according to authors. The spectacular landscape, which is also a meeting point between the Atlantic Ocean and the Cantabrian Sea, will not leave anyone indifferent.
During this visit you will be able to contemplate different varieties of birds, since it is a point of passage of a great diversity of migratory birds as well as the Lighthouse of Estaca de Bares, a lighthouse built in the year 1.846 in one of the most magical places of the north coast.
Dates: On request. From Monday to Saturday
Hours: On request
Duration: 1 route for 1 day
- Between 40 and 50 students: € 4 / school.
- Between 30 and 40 students: € 5 / school.
- Between 20 and 30 students: 6 € / school.
- Between 10 and 20 students: € 7 / school.
- Between 5 and 10 students: 15 € / school.
- Less than 5 students: 30 € / school.
Nº of places: About 50 students